Felician University Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Whether you’re changing majors or careers, you can fast-track your future in nursing with Felician University’s 16-month Hybrid Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) program in Parsippany or our 19-month Ground ABSN in Rutherford. Offering multiple starts a year, our ABSN programs let you start working toward a nursing career sooner. Framed within the Franciscan values of caring for those in need, positive transformation, compassion, and respect for human dignity, you’ll graduate ready to face the challenges of a changing healthcare system, and to sit for the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-RN).
As a Felician University ABSN student, you can expect to:
- Earn your BSN degree in as few as 16 or 19 months.
- Receive a 21st century education based on timeless values.
- Complete nursing coursework how you prefer, either online or on-campus.
- Hone your skills in our safe, state-of-the-art skills, and simulation labs.
- Gain real-world experience through clinical rotations with Atlantic Health System and other leading healthcare providers.
If you have either a confirmed bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or a minimum of 60 credits with a cumulative 3.0 GPA in all undergraduate coursework, our accelerated nursing program could be for you. Fill out the form to have an admissions counselor contact you about your eligibility.